Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cousin LOVE

I don't have very many cousins BUT I do have one that I not only consider my cousin but one of my BFF's. I have NOT always thought of her this way though. 

Maybe one time I gave her concussion.  Truth is she probably deserved it!!!!!


If you know us, you know that we really aren't anything alike.  Ashlee is more into organic, homemade things and likes to live in foreign lands.  I on the other hand am not crafty and would prefer to live close to family more than anything(although that is currently not the case)


Ashlee is turning a BIG 32 years old today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This will be the first year that we haven't celebrated Christmas together in a while.  Although I am still unsure why her and her dad are not coming to visit me.  That's a whole other post.  Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACG, I hope you have a wonderful day and have a wonderful year.  You deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please come visit The Van Bakel's, Andy would LOVE for you to come see him and his son!!!!!!  We LOVE you!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment