Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

For my record

I want to be able to remember these major steps in this pregnancy so this post is mainly just for my memory.  In we ever decide to do this again I want to be able to look back and say what took place when.

It all started..........................................................

November 1- I had my glucose test scheduled.  I went in and had my blood pressure taken and the nurse said it was kind of high.  We proceeded with the glucose test and I waited the hour and saw my Dr in between the hour.  She took my BP again and we discussed my heart burn and swelling.  She stated that it might not be heart burn and might be my kidneys/liver due to preeclampsia.  So she sent me to the hospital to be hooked up to a monitor to look at Henry and have my blood work done and be able to get the results immediately.  Everything checked out so we were sent home but I had to do a 24 hour urine. 

Novemeber 11- I was scheduled for a biophysical profile(in depth sono) and non-stress test as well as a regular appointment.  Henry does well on his BPP and NST.  BUT the we saw the Dr and she said that my urine was not good and the bed rest was officially starting. And I was talked to about going into the hospital for steroid shots to help Henry's lungs.   Thankfully my parents were with me at this appointment.  But sadly BD was not there which was not fun!!!!!  I was sent home for the weekend but told to do another 24 hour urine.

November 14- My mom was suppose to be going home this day but stayed in case I had to go into the hospital. I had to turn in my urine and thankfully BD came home from his trip.

November 15- I went in for my now weekly appointment and was told that I needed to go to the hospital for steroids.  Mom and I went home and packed our bags and headed that way.  I spent Tue- Thur in the hospital.  I got my first dose of steroids at 5:30pm on Tue and then my last dose on Wed at 5:30pm and then was discharged Thur morning.  I had another BPP while in the hospital and Henry was not really cooperating so we had to schedule another one for Sat.

November 19- I went to the hospital to have another BPP and Henry did great so we were sent home.

November 20- My mom went back to TX!!!!!!!

November 22- I went back for my weekly appointment with my Dr. and everything was ok.

Novemeber 25- I went to the hospital for my BPP because my clinic was only opened half a day.  Henry did great so back home we went!!!!

November 29- Weekly appointment again, everything fine!!!!!

December 2- Weekly BPP and again Henry is a superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 6- Weekly appointment, sent home.

December 8- I got a call from my Dr that my platelets are dropping and instead of her office for BPP I need to go to hospital so I can get blood work done. 

December 9- I get BPP done at hospital and Henry passes in less time than he ever has and my platelets have dropped but nothing too major.  My Dr wants me to have blood work done again on Sun.

December 11- I go to hospital and have blood drawn.  My platelets increase by one.  I am sent home and told to keep weekly appointment on Tue.

December 12- I am doing 24 hour urine AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And have my regular appointment tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment