Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's the Little Things

Who would have ever thought that having a baby and of course being on bedrest would make me have such a different perspective of life.  Who would have ever thought that you could be so bored while being on bedrest.  I am officially starting my 4th week today and it is getting harder and harder.  But to help my attitude better I did just do some research on Preeclampsia and about the only way the ensure that Henry and I both stay healthy is to do NOTHING!!!!  So nothing is what I will do.  During the week I seem to do absolutely nothing and on the weekends I probably do a little more but nothing too much.  This weekend I did get to get out and go to Target.  But to say it was fun would be a lie.  BD was not so sure about me driving a cart and did NOT let me look around at all.  We literally got what we went for and that was it.  It was a very short trip and not as exciting as I had planned on it being.  From what I could tell they had gotten some really cute new clothes in but that's all I could tell as we zoomed by.  The rest of the weekend was really good though.  On the way home from Target we stopped by RedBox and rented Bridesmaids.  It was cute but not near as funny as we had thought it would be.  Then on Sunday we watched football and ate pizza.  I also got to bake a chocolate cake.  I have been craving chocolate cake for weeks and BD would not let me bake one.  Well yesterday we made a deal and I finally got my cake.  It is delicious.  I am not usually a chocolate person so I am blaming it all on Henry. 

Tomorrow is another Dr's appointment.  I hoping my appointments continue to go well so we can deliver our baby boy the week after Christmas.  Everyone say a prayer for us!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment