Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby Henry update and my BIG brothers birthday

Well Baby Henry will NOT be making his entrance to the world this week.  I went to my regular appointment on Tuesday and had my blood drawn.  My Dr. mentioned that if my platelets came back bad that she would be inducing possibly this week and that Henry would likely have to stay in the hospital longer than me because my pediatrician does not like to send babies home younger than 36 weeks.  Well of course this kind of sent me in a panic but thankfully by the time I go back for my normal appointment Henry will be 36 weeks.  I still have my regular sono tomorrow but thankfully its just at the clinic versus going to the hospital.  I am determined to not return back to the hospital until it is time to deliver.  From the point this all started my Dr was set on me delivering at 34 weeks and I was set in my way with 36 weeks.  Well next week is the 36th week.  Will it happen???????????????????????  I want to say that I am ready but really are you ever truely ready?!?!?!?  I still have my good and bad days.  The bad days are really just not feeling good, I am at that uncomfortable stage.  My legs ache, my back hurts and maybe I'm having contractions, I don't know.  But all in all we(Henry and I) are doing PERFECT.

More exciting news..........................................  My Amazing,  and Wonderful Big Brother is having his 38 birthday today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a little under the weather today but nothing that he can't handle.  I hope that he has an amazing day and can't wait for him to meet his first nephew but very grateful that they are not going to be sharing the same birthday.  He is an amazing father and your 3 adorable kids look up to you and LOVE you more than you will ever know.  You are such a wonderful example to all of your students and players. 
Happy Birthday Ryan Alan!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment