Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dr Update

I had my weekly appointment yesterday and again it went well.  Me and Henry both look lots better than we did 4 weeks ago.  The week that my Dr had discussed inducing me she just happens to be off so we discussed that we would make the final decision next week after I have a few more tests done.  I am continuing to have anxiety one day and not the next about having him.  I have read over and over that having Henry at 37 weeks is actually full term.  I think the main problem I am having is that I never thought I would be experiencing any of this to begin with.  I had planned on working up until the minute or day that I went into labor.  But wow I have been surprised.  Granted at this point I don't think I would change anything because my Dr was very truthful yesterday and said that things were pretty scary for a few days.  She said she thought I would have had him by now from how everything looked a few weeks ago.  She said everything would have been fine, Henry would have just been a lot smaller and fragile than I would have liked.  I have made it to 34 weeks and am very excited about that.  Things are starting to get a lot more uncomfortable.  Sleeping and getting up from sitting are not the easiest things.  I don't sleep much at night due to having to use the bathroom over and over.  Don't get me wrong I am not complaining.  I know that this has happend to us because we can handle it.  This whole pregnancy experience has been such an emotional ride.  Whoever says that pregnancy is wonderful is very lucky and should be thankful that they had an easy time. 

BD has been amazing during this whole bed rest thing.  He does periodically complain about having to do the dishes and making his lunch for the next day but for the most part he has been surviving.  I do think he is ready for it to be over.  I think he is kind of nervous about the whole hospital experience too because he does not like hopsitals.  I am kind of glad that we have had to spend some time there to kind of prepare him.
Funny story about BD:  On black Friday we had to go to the hospital for my weekly sono bacuase the clinic couldn't get me in.  We had to be there bright and early and got there a little early so we had to wait in the family waiting room.  Well there was 2 sets of grandparents to be there waiting for their grandchild to arrive.  Of course they were busy texting and calling every and anyone they knew.  Knowing BD you know this drove BD crazy.  We discussed that we will not have an audience and that it could possibly just be me and him.  Of course this made him very happy.  When we left the waiting room he said that is just ridiculous.  So  don't be surprised if we have Henry and you don't hear from us for days, just know it's all his doing and not mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment