Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

31,32,33,34 Weeks

So maybe there were a few weeks of pictures skipped since I was not really up for getting dressed!!!!!!


Don't think my belly can get any bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: 12.75 inches and about 5 pounds
Gender: A BOY!!!!!!
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Weight gain: who knows or cares at this point!!!!!!
Movement: He is very active.  He loves to get up and dance when it is time to go to bed!!!!
 
 
Sleep: I must be preparing for parenthood because I cannot sleep at normal times.  Andrew is ready to go to bed and I am ready to party.  I don't sleep all day so I don't know what is going on.
Symptoms: Heart burn still although it has gotten better since starting medication.  Henry is running out of room so things are getting more and more uncomfortable.
Cravings: I can eat anything but still love blueberries.  I would LOVE some juice but the acid is just too much for me!!!!
 
Best moment this week:  Making it past the 34 week mark.  Making it past this point is huge.  My Dr swore I would be delivering this week.  I LOVE knowing that he is getting stronger and stronger by staying in longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment