Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Glucose + Other excitement

So yesterday I had my glucose screening. The appointment itself did not go as planned but we are all safe and sound for npw. The nurse took my bloodpressure soon after arriving. It turned out being high but we proceeded with the testing. When I went back to see my Dr my BP hadn't really improved and the she questioned my heartburn. She then suggested I go to the hospital and get monitored and have more blood drawn for immediate results. So then I had to hold it together to get my blood drawn for my glucose test. Thankfully I passed!!! So then I headed over to the hospital. Upon arriving my BP had improved a lot!!! But we continued with the plans and hooked my belly up to the monitors to check on HenMan. He was fine,actually I think he enjoyed momma just relaxing!!! More blood was drawn and it all came back looking good!! So thankfully we were released after a few stressful hours. Needless to say this momma is relaxing today and I have to go back tomorrow to be checked on again. Who would have ever thought. I have felt fine all along and feel like I have really tried to take care of me and our little guy. I am hoping this was all just a fluke. I hadn't been able to eat as I shoud due to the lovely glucose screening and might have been too active at work. So I am going to cut back on work a little. It was also mentioned that maybe my due date is off and he may be here sooner than originally planned. That is fine with me as long as he is healthy and ready to come! I have said all along that I thought my due date was off so I guess well wait and see. Thankfully we plan on getting his crib moved in his room this weekend and my mom and I did some nursery shopping online today! Had to make today exciting while laying on the couch.

Please say a little prayer for our family. Poor BD has been amazing taking care of me and our little guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment