Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

28 Weeks



These pictures are becoming less and less attractive!!!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: 10 inches and about 2.5 pounds
Gender: A boy!!!!!
Maternity Clothes: Yes but a few regular shirts!!!!
Weight gain: ???? find out this week at my glucose test
Movement: Henry is moving more and more!!!! Sometimes I think he is running out of room!!!
Sleep: Seems like I am getting less and less sleep.
Symptoms: My feet have started swelling a little which I do not like!!!!  I am super paranoid about it!
 
 
Cravings: Just eating for a family of 4!!!!
Best moment this week: Finishing his crib and doing some of his laundry and smelling how yummy it smells!!!!!
 
I want to do a post dedicated to how wonderful BD has been during this experience.  I thought I could do it today but as soon as I start thinking about I become a complete emotional basketcase.  Hopefully before Henry arrives I will be able to share with you all how great he really has been.  I LOVE YOU BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment