Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

* Our little guy will be here before we know it. And of course we still have a ton to do!!!

* My parents come 2 weeks from today and we hope to get his nursery pretty much done. His bedding won't be ready then but I hope we can get everything else in place. We are also going to do some shopping!!!

* We ordered a chair for Us/Henry last weekend and I can't wait for it to come in. It will be a while but I can't wait to get it. We have needed more seating room in our living room for a while although BD has never thought this. Well when we started looking at chairs he decided maybe we do need one. I am sure once he takes a nap with Henry in it he will be very Thankful!!!

* I got a moses basket last weekend for Henry and I Love it already. It is the cutest thing!!! Now I just need my little boy sleeping in it!

* we have both been crazy busy at work so it has made us enjoy our weekends even more. This weekend we don't have any plans. No estate sales!!!

* My family in Tx is having a HUGE halloween party this weekend. I can't believe that they can have all the fun without us!! This has become an annual party and I do have plans of Henry and I attending next year. I think it would be more fun than BD can handle!!

* I ordered and received some stationary for HJVB and it is adorable!! I already sent out one and can't wait to send out more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment