Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Getting Busy

I(we) have got to get busy preparing for our boys arrival. We only have 15 weeks as of this week if he actually comes on his due date. Which really what are those chances especially since he is measuring BIG to begin with. I just got home from my Amazing trip to TX with lots of goodies and more being sent on their way. He has enough clothes to fit til he is at least 5. He also got some toys!!! I had decided I wouldn't do any washing of his clothes til Thanksgiving but Grandma said I might as well start now since I am feeling up to it. I also want to trade all of the decorations that are in his room now into our room and then officially start on the nursery. There are some things in his room that BD says are too girly so he will Love them being moved to the master. So this weekend I am going to do laundry from sun up to sun down and start re-decorating the master and getting the nursery ready for the new things to be moved in. BD and I are pretty big planners so we kind of have the nursery planned in our heads now we just have to start it. I think its one of those things that I think once we get started we will get more excited and get it finished sooner than we planned.

I go to the Dr today for just a check-up!!! I do love going and getting to hear Henry's heartbeat.

I will post more about my Tx adventure this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment