Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

I am truely exhausted today. I don't know why because I went to bed at my normal time but I am so tired. And of course I have a super busy day. I have 3 clients and then a JL meeting tonight. I would Love to skip the meeting but would have to make it up after Henry arrives and I know I wouldn't like that anymore.

I did get 2 loads of his clothes washed this weekend. We bought some hangers this weekend for his things but I have already used those so I am waiting til I get more before doing more laundry. I do Love seeing his little things hanging up in his closet.

We ordered a chair for Henry/mommy/daddy this weekend. I can't wait til it comes in. My parents kind of insisted that we needed one and it took BD months to agree but he has and I don't know if when it actually comes in I will ever get to sit in it. BD also thinks he knows the perfect place for it but again he is Wrong!!!

I got major anxiety today thinking about BD going to Tx in a few weeks to go hunting. I have never minded being away from him before so I am going to blame this all on the pregnancy!!! I have said this about many things but I know I would rather him go now before Henry arrives rather than after Henry is here. And at least BD isn't hunting all the time like he use to while we lived in Tx. He better shoot something to make this trip worth while!!

I have ballooned this week!!! My Dr doesn't discuss exact pounds gained but I know they are adding up. BD and I are having a hard time fitting in the bathroom at the same time due to this belly. Our little boy is Growing!!!!

3 of my Little BFF's have turned a year older in the last month. I can't believe they are as old as they are. I remember the day all of them were born. The boys sure have grown up so much. The one and only little girl of the fam is also not so little anymore!!!! I can't wait for them to meet their little cousin Henry!!

This weekend we don't have much planned. No estate sales as of now. Of course there will be the usual house chores and football watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment