Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Terrific Third Trimester

I have just entered the third trimester and to say it has been pure hell would be an understatement.  I have had heartburn most of this pregnancy but for some reason this week it has taken over my life.  BD and I went on a little date night last night(not your typical date night, so don't ask but for us it's something we do!!!) and when we got home we went to bed and I got to wake up to lose everything I had eaten during the day and then again it happend again today.  I am a true believer in the Old Wives Tale that the more heart burn you have the more hair your baby will have.  I am very excited about this too since BD does not have the greatest hair!!!!  But the way this is going this little boy is likely to need a haircut while still in the hospital.  I thought that the third trimester was suppose to be some of the easiest time of the pregnancy but that doesn't seem to be the case.  DON'T get me wrong I would not change a thing, this whole experience has been such a blessing!!!!!!!!!

We got another shipment of clothes today so I guess I will do more laundry this weekend.  This past weekend BD was complaining that none of his clothes were being washed but Henry's were and he won't wear them for months.  Thank goodness I was able to do BD's later!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment