Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Finally Friday

I am so glad that it is Friday. We don't have anything exciting planned this weekend but its just nice to know we have 2 days off. I need to get my weekly pics posted as I have kind of slacked on that. I will try and do those on Sunday. Tomorrow I have JL all day so I am sure BD will watch football all day. Sunday he is going to finish the crib and I will pick up around the house.

The weather has continued to cool off here but nothing too bad. You can still get away with just wearing a light sweater. I hope it stays this way for a few more weeks.

My heartburn got better for a few days but today it is back bigger than ever. I know it seems like I'm complaining but I'm not. I know its all for a great cause!! Just when I think I have found something to help it it no longer seems to work so I have to try something else. I hear that as soon as I deliver HJ it will disappear so here's to 11 1/2 more weeks of flames!!! I go this week for my glucose test,I sure hope that I pass! I plan to watch my carb intake the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment