Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

25 Weeks


(I HATE these pictures, but they are the only ones I have)



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: 8 3/4  inches and about 1.5 pounds

Gender: A BOY

Maternity Clothes: Yes but still can wear normal shirts and some dresses

Weight gain: ?????  but going to find out for sure at my Nov appointment so I can record it here.

Belly Button: Still in but not sure how much longer.

Movement: I feel him quite a bit.  And it seems as his new thing is getting behind my ribs and having a party!!!!

Sleep: Still pretty good.  I am back to being pretty tired.  I usually don't remember how many times I get up during the night. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, exhaustion and rib pains.  I hate to complain as I wouldn't change any of this!!!

Cravings: Blueberries and waffles.  My appetite has definetly increased!!!!!

Best moment this week: Going to Texas one last time before Henry joins our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment