Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

26 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: 9.25 inches and about 2 pounds
Gender: A Boy
Maternity Clothes: Yes still trying to wear a few normal things
Weight gain: ????????
Belly Button: It is in!!
 
Movement: More and more every week.
Sleep: I have been sleeping propped up for a few weeks.  I didn't think that I would be able to sleep like this but I really don't have a problem.  This week is the first time that my reflux woke me up during the night, it usually goes away while I sleep.
Symptoms: My belly is growing and growing.  More and more people noticing that I am pregnant.
Cravings: Any and everything!!!!!!  Someone might have eaten a WHOLE package of E.L Fudges in 2 days.
Best moment this week: Starting to put his clothes in his room and taking things off the walls to start working on his room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment