Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

100% Pure Love

Friday morning I woke up at 5:15 to go to and Estate Sale.  Yes, Henry and I did get some things but the main reason we went was for BD.  He got the inside scoop on this sale and couldn't go so he sent me.  I know lots of people wake up this early on a daily basis but I am NOT one of them.  At this point in the pregnancy I Love my sleep.  So I got to the sale about 10 til 6 and waited for the sale to start at 9.  I got everything I went for so it was successful.  Sometimes I go and wait the whole time and don't get what I want.  Of course we went back this morning and got some more military things.  It was an amazing sale and had more junk than anyone person would ever need. 

Now BD is picking up and cleaning all his goodies and I am doing some of Hen's laundry.  We are having appetizers for dinner.  One of my favorite meals(wings, spinach dip, mini sandwiches,and potato skins)!!

1 comment:

  1. i almost think you need two blogs....one for you and one for andrew's estate purchases. i would really like to see some pictures of what the hell he is buying!!!!!

    ReplyDelete