Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Texas Travels

So everyone knows a few weeks ago I made my journey to Tx.  It was wonderful.  Kind of exhausting but worth it.  Henry got more goodies than I could imagine.  Clothes, Clothes and more clothes.  Although as I am starting to laundry his things I think he may need a few more for his first few months but that also may be me just wanting to buy him some things.  Of course I did plenty of eating while I was there.  It is crazy to me to think that the next time I am in Tx I will have a son.  I am not sure how 2 little boys will handle me having to take care of something else.  I can't wait for them to meet my little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Here are some of the pictures


Look at this BEAUTY!!!!!


Slumber Party!!!!!


Wild hair is IN!!!!


This guy isn't so little anymore.


Who knew Wrestling belts were in?





Love my Texas Family!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment