Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Switch Up

It seems like all I have been posting is pregnancy pictures so I have decided to add some new pictures.  Granted they are  not exciting as they all revolve around our upcoming little guy.  But I did find an editing program and at least added some font to the pictures.  Of course nothing much has been going on around here so that is why everything revolves around Henry.  But I am pretty sure that is what our life will be like for the next 18 years and we are fine with that. 


Someone's grandma recently bought a new sewing machine.  I LOVE monogrammed things so my little guy is getting hooked up!!!!!  Thanks GRANDMA!!!


A Personalized POLO, what could be cuter?


The only thing that has been helping my heartburn!!!


Some of his goodies, including his carseat and stroller!


My bags are packed for TX!!!!!!!  The sad part is this is just for me and there is a whole other suitcase in the orange one.  So truth is I will be coming home with more than I am going with.  The red suitcase is full of material for bedding so that is why it is so Extreme!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment