Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

20 Weeks







Gender: We are having a little BOY and are thrilled!!!!!

 
Maternity Clothes: It's official, there are NO more bottoms that fit.  I guess I am ok with since I made it half way!

 
Weight gain: 3 pounds (from last appt.)

Movement: More and more everyday


 
Sleep: Just waking up to pee!


Symptoms: Heartburn is killing me.  It does not matter what I eat.  Tums is working so I am sure I will survive!

What I miss: nothing YET!

 
Cravings: Blueberry pancakes- never had them until this week since I was craving them.  I would love some mexican food but too scared to try it.
Best moment this week: Finding out it's a little boy.  Now he needs a name.






1 comment:

  1. You are looking and doing great! Take care and hope to see ya soon.

    love ya.
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete