Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

23 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks.  So happy to be at this point!!!!!!
Size of baby: 8 inches and 1 pound
Gender: A BOY!!!!!  HJVB!!!!
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything but a few shirts that still fit.   
Weight gain: ???????  Update next week
Belly Button: It is still in but maybe coming out soon. 
Movement: He is more active some days than others.  BD always wants to feel him while he is still so that is frustrating.
Sleep: No problems besides heartburn
Symptoms: Nothing besides heartburn and having to pee all the time.  If I do sit
Cravings: I am just hungry ALL the time!! for a while it takes me a while to get going. 
Best moment this week: Getting to show my family this baby bump that I got going!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment