Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

* I need to do my 22 and 23 week posts. Life has been so busy that I actually forgot what week I was on. I will do them this weekend.

* I will be in TX a week from today. I can't wait!!! Last night I was asking BD what he wanted me to get him at the store to eat and he had a minor panic attack. Again when we lied in TX we were always a part but now we rarely don't see each other. This will be our first time a part in a year and I think it will be different him not getting to see his little man in my belly. Granted I know this will be Good for us(me)!!! I know he will Love getting to see all the goodies I come home with and me being the Best wife have some surprises for BD lined up.

* We have picked out Henry's coming home outfit we just need to purchase it. I haven't seen it in person so I hope I like it once I do! Not sure if I will get it while in Tx or wait til I am back. I'm thinking I'll check it out while there and then BD and I will go get it.

* I have become quite the emotional basketcase. I cry over the smallest stupidest things. I just got done crying over a blog I read. Seriously?!?!

* I am still LOVING anything blueberry. Pancakes/waffles are huge on my list now too.

* The weather has cooled off here and it is so nice. I Love fall and hope we actually have one this year!


* We don't have much planned for the weekend again which is so nice. We do have an estate sale Saturday morning and then need to make a trip to Target. We will also watch football and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment