Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

We didn't do much over the weekend and it was so nice!!! Friday evening we had dinner and just watched TV. I actually went to bed early cause I was tired and there was nothing on TV. Saturday morning I made us a quick breakfast before I had to head to JL. Then I came home and did laundry and ironing while BD did things in "His" room. Sunday we had breakfast and then I started cleaning out the soon to be nursery. It finally hit me that that was going to happen on its own. We cleaned out some things and moved them to the basement. We didn't do a whole lot but it does make me feel a little better. We then watched the Packers win and had pizza and relaxed the rest of the weekend. We meet our hopeful babysitter for Henry this week. I will also feel better once I have met her. Looks like next weekend we will have another weekend of relaxing which is fine with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment