Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We got a lot of things done over the weekend. It was a long weekend for BD but I worked yesterday so it was just a normal weekend for me. Saturday morning we went to an estate sale and got a new piece of furniture for the military room, then came home and had breakfast and then the real fun began!!! We went and picked out our little guys fabric for his bedding. I am taking it to Lubbock with me in a few weeks and will have it made there. I think we did a pretty good job picking out fabric. I am glad that part is over! Can't wait to see it finished! Then we went to Babies R Us and did some registering for some things. Of course BD was in charge of the scanning gun and might have gone crazy scanning some things! Then we went home and had dinner and watched the Tech game. Sunday morning we had breakfast and then did our registering at Target. Again BD went scanner gun crazy.  Then we did yard work and had dinner.  Monday BD did more yard work and then went to an auction and thankfully did NOT spend any money!  I worked for a few hours and then did some picking up preparing for one of my BFF's arrival later this week.  I can't wait to have some much needed girl time shopping, eating and catching up!!!!!

Only a few more weeks until I will make the much anticipated last trip to Texas.  It will be the last trip I make to Texas before having our little guy.  I am going to see and love on my family and go thru all of the nephews things.  I can't wait it will be better than Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment