Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

22 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: 12.25  inches and  7 ounces

 

Gender: A BOY!!! Henry Joseph Van Bakel

 

Maternity Clothes: Yes for all bottoms and still wearing a few non-maternity shirts if they are long enough!


 

Weight gain: I have probably gained as my appetite has increased, but not exactly how much.  I go to the Dr on the 4th so we will find out then.


 

Movement: He has been moving more and more. BD loves to feel it but does get impatient if he isn't moving when he wants him to be.





Sleep: Waking up more in the night but can go back to sleep easily.





Symptoms: I get out of breath doing the littlest things.

 

Cravings: Blueberries. I LOVE them!!!


 
Best moment this week: Everything!!!!! Nothing really to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment