Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

*One of my best friends from college is flying in in a few short hours. I cannot wait for some girl time!

*I cannot seem to get enough to eat this week. I have been starving. I have been making healthy choices so I don't feel so bad for eating more than usual.

*I think our baby officially has a name. I can't wait to share it with everyone early next week. Its nothing original but just a name that we really like!

*Three weeks from today I will be living the life in Lubbock. I can't wait. We are going to have a HUGE family birthday party minus my BD. Don't worry he will be fine here at home since that's the same weekend as his military show.

*Nine weeks from today my parents are coming to Minnesota to help us get the final touches on the nursery finished. Seems not too far from now which is scary considering all I have done is buy the material for the bedding. Mom is going to prepare and freeze some meals for us so I don't have to cook too much the weeks leading up to out little guys arrival. I better get BD busy painting on the crib.

*18 weeks from today our little guy could be here. BD and I were both big baby's and our little guy is measuring big and has been for my last 2 sonos so he may be here earlier than my due date. I know time will go by faster than I want it too.

*I will be turning a year older this weekend. I have to say I'm not too disappointed as this may be one of the best years of my life. I got my first gift today-some Green Bay coasters. They may be more for BD than me but it was super nice of my client to think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment