Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

21 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 weeks-tiny bit more than half way there!

Size of baby: 7.25 inches and 10.5 ounces

Gender: A BOY!!!

Maternity Clothes: Yes for all bottoms and still wearing a few non-maternity shirts if they are long enough!

Weight gain: I have probably gained as my appetite has increased, but not exactly how much.

Movement: He has been moving more and more.  

Sleep: Waking up more in the night but can go back to sleep easily.

Symptoms: I get out of breath doing the littlest things.

Cravings: Blueberries. I LOVE them!!!
Best moment this week: Everything!!!!!  Nothing really to complain about. 

Half my clients still don't even realize I am pregnant!!!!!  Yes they are crazy but they must be oblivious to the huge ball protruding from my tummy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment