Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Oh where to begin...............................................................

This year I have so much to be Thankful for.  I have to say that it has been one of the hardest years but at the same time one of the Greatest. 

1. I am beyond greatful for my amazing family.  My parents and my husband are amazing.  My parents did more for us this past weekend than some parents do in a lifetime.  And Andrew has really stepped up and done his part these past two weeks that I have been on bedrest.  He is very good about not letting me be on my feet too long.  He is just as determined as I am to keep Henry baking as long as possible.  I cannot imagine being on this journey without these three people.

2. I am so Thankful to have a great brother, sister in law, 2 nephews and a niece.  I miss them daily but know that sooner than later we will all be back together!!!!!!I sure miss going to Ryan's sporting events and of course watching the boys play their hearts out at what ever sport is in season.  I cannot wait to see how the kids react to having to share their KK with Henry!!!!

3.  Andrew and I are both Thankful for our amazing friends.  So many of you have called and texted to check on us during this whole adventure of moving to Minnesota and the pregnancy.  I am so happy that some of you have been able to come and visit and experience our life with us.  Thank you all.

4.  I am so Thankful for our move to Minnesota.  It has been hard but it has been fun.  It has made our marriage stronger than ever.  I think with our little guy joining us will make his dad want to move back to Texas sooner than later but for now well just stay warm here in Minnesota.

5. I am forever Thankful for both husbands and I's jobs.  There are so many people out there that do not have stable work.  I am thankful that mine is allowing me to be off all this time for my health.  I am thankful that we are able to spend as we please due to our careers. 

6.  Last of all I am Thankful for our new little baby.  We are so happy to be having a little boy.  We love Henry and at this point we are willing to do whatever we can to ensure Henry's healthy when he comes into this world.  Andrew and I can't wait to show him off to all of our family and friends!!!!!  We love him more than we could have ever imagined!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of things we are Thankful for:


This picture is OLD.  It is from the day before we got engaged!!!!!


Andrew and a few of his friends before moving to MN!!!!!


How adorable is this?  He is going to be a Great dad!!!


Three of the greatest people in my life


LOVE these Girls!!!!



We LOVE when our friends come visit!!!!!


How old is this?  At a friends wedding!


Love these 2!!!!


The BEST big brother!!!!!


Henry Joseph Van Bakel








No comments:

Post a Comment