Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Recovery Weekend

We are recovering this weekend from a pretty exciting week.

I went back to the Dr on Thursday and got a good report. I am still trying to take it easy the rest of the pregnancy. I plan to work until the day I have Henry. And of course we have to get his room ready. We started on it today so we are a little closer! We should finish the BIG stuff tomorrow and then finish it next weekend. Our new room downstairs is almost done too. It feels good to have these things done!!!!

My mom and dad come this week. I can't wait. Mom and I are going to finish the nursery and cook while dad does some deep cleaning. Don't worry we are going to do plenty of shopping and eating. Its going to be a blast. Of course we will miss my brothers family but he starts basketball this week so I'm sure he is excited about that.

Good Luck Uncle Mike in the NYC marathon tomorrow. Now you just need to come visit me and Andy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment